Videos of SF fish tapes
Watch the videos below and watch our videos made using our non-conductive electrical fish tape.
It can shorten the working time by up to 70% compared to existing steel products and can be used safely for a long time.
In this movie, the result of the comparison with our products and steel fish tape. As you see the movie, our non-conductive fish tape is more effective for the working conduit.
Test Video of 1-strand Fish Tape
1-strand twisted 15m
This movie is showing the real test when it's used
(the 1-strand fish tape was tested for 10M line in-the-house)
Test Video of 1-strand Fish Tape in Plastic Case
1-strand twisted 10m (Cased)
This movie is showing the test of 1-strand fish tape
Test Video of 3-Strands Fish Tape in Plastic Case
3-strands twisted 30m (Cased)
This movie is showing the test of 3-strands fish tape
DIY How to make Fish Tape Case
You can make simple containers using Corrugated tube.
1. Prepare an appropriate sized Corrugated tube (1-1.2M) considering the length of the fish tape.
2. Feed the end head of the fish tape through the tube and hold the fish tape strand in the circular shape.
3. While holding it in the circular shape, tie the end head & strand securely with insulation tape.
4. The fish tape strand and the end head are connected as shown in the following figure.
5. When you wind the fish tape in the direction of the red arrow, the fish tape is wound into the pipe.
WE are looking for partners all over the world.
If you are interested in distributing our "Super Fish" Non-Conductive Electrical Fish Tape, please feel free to contact us.